+

Thursday, February 13, 2014 | 1:29 AM | 0 comments
Crippling home because my right hallux was swollen. I had no idea why it was swollen, so I was literally crippling up and across an overhead bridge. And yes, it is painful.

Anyways, Valentine's day is just around the corner. It'll be a lonely one for me this year. Putting aside how horrible this year's Valentine's day would be, special people would still receive special gifts from me :)
Just a note to all singles, don't be sad because there's no one to celebrate this day with you.
Be happy because you still have friends who would care for you ;) Stay happy!
Cheers~!

By the way, I know why my hallux is swollen.
If you wish to know, zoom in and read but I'll warn you it's disgusting.
*Pus was coming out from the left side of the nail and it's still painful*

Older Post | Newer Post